Algorithm Design Engineer – Signal Processing
A new position has arisen at a leading R&D technology company in Cambridge for a Signal Processing Algorithm Engineer. You will be an integral member of the multi-disciplined development team using your deep knowledge of applied algorithm development, mathematics and physics to solve real world computational problems on constrained hardware to enable break-through products. You will be working on data from a wide range of sensors, with applications ranging from computer vision for autonomous vehicles to the interpretation of nerve signals for implantable medical devices. This is a seriously exciting company to join who will encourage and reward your innovation as you work on the latest technologies for medical, automation, energy and autonomous vehicles industries.
- Strong degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline from a world-class university.
- Real-world experience of signal processing and algorithm design, applying mathematics to draw out meaning from complex real-world data.
- In-depth knowledge of deterministic, statistical signal processing and optimization techniques
- Proficient in C, C++, Python or similar software for advanced data processing, modeling and simulations
- Experience with machine learning techniques for data analysis beneficial
In return you can expect an exemplary working culture with opportunities for career development coupled with a highly attractive salary and benefits package.
To learn more about this position please contact Adam Mayne on 01234 924774 OR Adam@vrl.co.uk